70s Disco Frogs

For my second work experience myself and others in the class were asked to create make-up for 70s style frogs that were going to be in one of our colleges stage productions. My friend Katy (link to her blog here) designed a stencil which could be used on the arms of the frogs. To create the frog look we used green snazaroo face paints of the main colour and then a mixture of black and green for the marks on the arms. Overall I feel that the frogs make-up went well, however we did get rushed towards the end but we did manage to get all of the frogs done. See below for a picture of one of the finished frogs.

Picture 347

Thanks for reading

Hannah xoxo

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s