For our final assessment for semester one we had to create an injury that would have been occurred within a workshop in college. For my assessment I decide to try and recreate a wound created by a band saw. Overall I am happy with my final effect although I did go over the top with the blood splatter with i now know for next time. This kind of effect could be used in film or television. Below are a few pictures of my final assessment.
- Pierce Soft Morticians Wax
- Liquid Latex
- Glynn Mc Kays Kits Dark Wound Filler
- Glynn Mc Kays Kits Red Light & Dark Bruise Gels
- Glynn Mc Kays Kits Congealed Blood
- Kryolan Translucent Powder
Thanks for Reading